Monday, December 12, 2005

All Are Welcome

There has been a new and rapid expansion in the membership of the Old Dominion Blog Alliance, which you can observe in the sidebar to the left.

Spark It Up! has a description of each of the new members.

Meanwhile, liberal blogger Raising Kaine asks the question, "Are Virginia’s Conservative Blogs More Effective?," drawing on an article by Michael Crowley in Sunday's New York Times Magazine. There have already been responses to Raising Kaine from Chad Dotson, Norm Leahy, Jim Bacon, and Shaun Kenney.

Tomorrow, Norm, Shaun, and I will be empaneled to speak to the Tuesday Morning Group Coalition in Richmond about blogs and blogging. (And, Norm, I will be wearing a tie, even if you don't.) The TMG Coalition is promoting the Freedom & Prosperity Agenda for Virginia.

Final note on Virginia blogs: Below the Beltway is hosting this week's Virginia Blog Carnival. Next week it will be hosted at Sons of the Republic.

1 comment:

Nick Howard said...

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself, but I was at the TMG meeting this morning. Unfortunately I had to leave while Shaun was speaking. I enjoy your blog and it's nice to put a face to the blog. Take care.